T: 0030 26 210 26 301
F: 0030 26 210 222 00
28th October street, 4, Pyrgos (Olympia),
Katakolon Cooking Lesson Tour & Mediterranean Recipies Taste in small Village
Follow your guide to enjoy a really special shore excursion dedicated to Greek cuisine, local recipies, Mediterranean food secrets and above all, good tastes.
Our culinary tour will take place In selected traditional style taverna in a village near Katakolon.
Ms Machi and her team will be ready to cook with you and reveal you the secrets of Mediterranean / Greek cuisine, considered one of the healthiest in the world.
So, wear your cook’s uniform and be part of our cooking lessons. Use the traditional wood oven and prepare step by step local recipies, update your cooking skills and taste all dishes you are going to prepare yourself!
To extend the good times, bring a lunch pack back to your ship and your cooking secrets back home!
- transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, late-model
(bus, minibus or taxi, according to your group’s size)
- professional driver
- insurance cover during transfers by vehicle
- licensed English-speaking guide * (concerns “with guide” rate only)
- all taxes
- identification sign with your name on it
- mobile contact number for any emergency, available 24/7
* guides in other languages available, upon request
- entrance fees (paid by you on the spot)
Your tour starts from Katakolon port
Drive to Skourochori village
View the preparation and cooking of authentic Mediterranean recipes and engage yourself in the procedure
Enjoy what you just cooked; Mediterranean recipes in their Mediterranean environment!